So it’s that time of year again when you start hearing of your neighbors, friends and family scheduling their seasonal maintenance/tune-up on their HVAC system, but YOU have a few questions about it. You may ask: What does it involve? Is it right for me? What are the benefits? We’re here to help you feel more confident by answering some of the FAQ when it comes to HVAC preventative maintenance plans in Tinley Park, IL and surrounding areas.
Did you know HVAC units can last 12-15 years (or even longer) with proper routine maintenance? It’s true! This is a huge component to the importance of signing up for a maintenance plan. Without a maintenance plan you could find yourself eventually paying for a system that is not running efficiently. Maintenance plans are meant to tune-up your systems to keep them running as efficiently as possible. Since your HVAC system is such a large investment in your home, keeping it running efficiently is very important!
What does it involve?
At Air-ease Heating and Cooling if you enroll in our Preventative Maintenance Plan for routine seasonal maintenance you’ll receive:
- Peace of mind protection:You know it works, you know it’s safe and you know if you have any problems we are as close as your phone.
- Discounts:On parts, labor and even service after normal business hours.
- Seasonal Maintenance:Included at no additional charge which saves you money.
- Increased Equipment Life:A properly maintained system lasts longer which will save you money.
- Better Efficiency on Your Equipment:A cleaned and tuned up system operates more efficiently and will last longer.
Priority Service: This may be the best benefit of all. If you would experience a breakdown of your equipment, we guarantee a fast response so we can get you up and running again in no time. Preventative Maintenance Customers in Tinley Park, IL and surrounding areas receive priority service.
Heading Off Major Problems: Find exposed problems before they become too costly.
- Provided Documentation:Written history that your existing equipment has been maintained and it is in good working order. If you decide to sell your home during the term of your plan, you can transfer the plan to the new owner and provide documentation of routine and properly maintained mechanical equipment.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed:This agreement can be cancelled at any time for any reason. If you’re not happy we will make it right – guaranteed. You can’t lose!
Air-ease Heating and Cooling Preventative Maintenance Pan includes (2) visits yearly: One during the heating season and one during the cooling season. We perform a comprehensive Precision Tune up and Professional Cleaning.
If the information above isn’t enough of a reason to schedule routine maintenance we have more material to help you feel confident in your decision! By signing up for a preventative maintenance plan you can also rest assure that you’ll never forget to change your filters because…we’ll do it for you at the scheduled visit! Another perk is the fact that you’ll have direct access to a HVAC professional for any questions you may have or if you want to inquire about indoor air quality products you’ll now have a direct contact!
Signing up for our preventative maintenance plan can help us spot a small problem before it becomes a very expensive repair along with a LONG list of other benefits! Always be sure to contact a trained and trusted HVAC company in Tinley Park, IL and surrounding areas to gain the utmost peace of mind. Give us a call today and see if a preventative maintenance plan is right for you! Visit our website www.air-ease.com.